Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Glass Refrigerator Shelves

On Jun 21, 8:58*am, Sometimes-It's-Windswept@Jack's-Hill (Jack) wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:28:09 -0400, George

On 2010-06-21, Tony *wrote:

I just don't get it. Are you trolling?

Hot container in refrigerator to cool it. *Are you stupid?

nb

Why call someone stupid just because you don't get something?

Who exactly puts a hot pot directly into a fridge?

I'd *be delighted to 'splain.

Every Sunday, I simmer a huge pot of beans that have been soaking
overnight in the fridge. *After an hour on the stove, they're dumped
into a pyrex bowl. *That bowl is hot as hell. *Whatchoo suggest, I
should leave 'em outta the fridge until they cool off? *

I've put fairly warm stuff in the fridge but if I can't hold my hands
against the bottom for a couple seconds I wait.