Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Cutting Sidewalk Expansion Joints

Wilfred Xavier Pickles wrote:
(snip)
But I over-spec'd my capacity for the work. Will never, ever
attempt such (alone) again. Pure foolishness on my part. Too
damned old ...

Will

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger on that one. I had big plans for this
place when I moved in. Got a few of them done, mostly by writing checks.
I think a lot of the remaining ones (paint, remove basement carpet,
rebuild deck and replace half the siding, de-crap backyard tree-lines,
etc) are gonna be the next owner's problem. No SWMBO to keep happy, and
I am finding that the garish wallpaper doesn't bother me as much any
more. :^/

--
aem, still healing up from not sure exactly what a couple of weeks ago,
sends....