Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Obama, dictator of America.

On 6/20/2010 8:35 PM, Joe Carthy wrote:
The Daring wrote in
:

On 6/20/2010 2:41 AM, harry wrote:
~Interesting link for y'all.
I thought Obama was supposed to be a "liberal"/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...bama-given-rig
ht-shut-internet-kill-switch.html#ixzz0rM46RZps

The Commiecrat Liberals always screamed that George Bush was going to
be a dictator and refuse to leave The White House, take over
everything, etc, etc. The reason I was against all of the
anti-terrorism measures installed by the last administration was the
simple fact that Democrats would use them against the citizenry.
Especially any group of citizens who opposed them. I hope I have some
change left when our first and last Affirmative Action President
finishes his one and only term. I shudder at the thought of how long
it's going to take to repair the damage those Democrat morons have
done to my country.

TDD

What's this "my" country crap? It's all of ours. You can't take
ownership for yourself.

You can say it's MY country too. I explained it like this to a Liberal
wacko nut job once. You see that flag hanging from the flagpole at
the library? That's OUR American flag, it's public property. If you
tear down that flag and burn it, you're burning MY flag. If you want
to burn a flag as a demonstration of your right to political free speech
,you better go out and buy your own flag. It's the same way with OUR
country, when you tear it down, you're tearing down MY country. Is that
easy enough for you to grok?

TDD