Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Obama, dictator of America.

On 6/20/2010 5:01 AM Frank spake thus:

On 6/20/2010 7:53 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

~Interesting link for y'all.
I thought Obama was supposed to be a "liberal"/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz0rM46RZps

Interesting that people are up in arms against Obama for this. Pretty
much evidence that they don't read and comprehend. The law was proposed
by Joe Lieberman, a usually conservative Democrat. Much as I dislike
Obama, I don't think he had anything to do with this.

Another bill like this was proposed and knocked down quickly as I
suspect this one will be also.

Lieberman is not conservative but very liberal. Where he differs from
the Democrats is his strong support of Israel and our military.
Unlike Democrats, he's a man of principal.

You mean he runs a school? Or he makes loans?

But getting back to your first comment: Joe Lieberman a liberal? Just
what planet did you say you come from: Snorlax?