Posted to alt.home.repair
mike[_15_] mike[_15_] is offline

Default String trimmer spool that won't keep "breaking"?

On Jun 20, 9:48*am, mike wrote:
At Lowes the other day, someone recommended the TrimmerPlus Add-in
with Aero-flex head (AF720). This would fit my Troy bilt 4 cycle. It
takes 4 plastic blades that seem easy to swap out, but the cost may be
high depending on how quickly they break. A replacement pack of 16 is
$12. May be a lot cheaper to use one where I can cut my ownstring;
but on the other hand, it's probably going to be a royal pain to
replace the head to get things going.

Too bad there's nostringtrimmerattachment that simply comes with a
standard, non-bump head that takes individual lengths ofstring.

Here are a few reviews of the model I mentioned above:

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?...DIO1#prod-tabs