Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bruce Esquibel[_2_] Bruce Esquibel[_2_] is offline

Default Schematics & standards

Adrian Tuddenham wrote:

They certainly look strange when you have been used to the
point-contact symbol, but you must admit they give a clear
representation of a junction transistor.

No they don't.

You guys talk about faded photocopies and the usage of 2.2K vs. 2K2, it ever
occur to you a faded photocopy of the BassAmplifier2.gif, those transistors
come out looking like diodes?

I'm with Dave, I never seen that either.

Plus, what the hell is the S-N-U on the tip35c's and R-G-O on the tip36'c?

I can't find a single datasheet for them that uses anything else besides
E-B-C.

That diagram is terrible.

-bruce