Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Obama, dictator of America.

On 6/20/2010 2:41 AM, harry wrote:
~Interesting link for y'all.
I thought Obama was supposed to be a "liberal"/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz0rM46RZps

The Commiecrat Liberals always screamed that George Bush was going to
be a dictator and refuse to leave The White House, take over everything,
etc, etc. The reason I was against all of the anti-terrorism measures
installed by the last administration was the simple fact that Democrats
would use them against the citizenry. Especially any group of citizens
who opposed them. I hope I have some change left when our first and last
Affirmative Action President finishes his one and only term. I
shudder at the thought of how long it's going to take to repair the
damage those Democrat morons have done to my country.

TDD