Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric Meter

So, the Fed removes money from me by force. Spends it on things I
don't want, and expects me to vote Democrat next time, so we can do
this even more?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Hope you all enjoy those fancy new meters. They are brought to you
courtesy of the fed govt and $3Bil more of our deficit. And like most
new spending, it was justified with a pack of lies. An example
being, that this was needed and is critical for solar and wind power
being delivered to your home. Funny I see all these new solar
installs popping up here without smart meters.