Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small, light, quiet compressor that isn't a piece of junk?

3 gal oilless pancake from HF, about $40. Noisy. Best if set up a
distance from where you're working.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"EIsmith" wrote in message

I have a 1 gal oil free version from Home Depot (Husky brand), tube
style
tank about the size of a football w/ a shroud over the works so its
not too
noisy. It works well for the brad nailer, trim nailer and filling
small
tires. I even used it once to power the wife's asthma nebulizer when
her
$1000 medical air pump went south. When I got it about 5 yrs ago it
cost
$79, not sure what it is now.

YMMV

AndrewV