Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT what is this strange animal in our backyard

So, try it and let us know how it works. The air rifle vs. the
woodchuck. Might work, never know.

Aparently the rimfires are popular now days. People stocking up.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ignoramus13320" wrote in
message ...

All of my guns are far louder than really is sensible for the
situation. Plus the ricochet issue in a suburb. I do not own a .22.

I visited a gun dealer recently and saw no .22 rifles cheaper than
$200, WTF?

Anyway, I have a 1000 fps air rifle, which works great against
squirrels (really great!), but it looks like it is not enough for this
woodchuck.