T.

Default Help with questions. Old B&D router

Fri, Jan 2, 2004, 10:04am (EST-3) (Doug) claims:
snip Is there a plate or a universal plate or would I have to make
one?

Dunno. When I made my router table, I just set the router down,
traced around it, marked the screw holse, drilled holes in the table,
and put it all together. Has worked fine for years, no prob. I did
have to buy longer screws tho.

Another is bushings for cutting dovetails and other patterns, is there
something to fit the base on this router? =A0 Maybe a replacement base
that would accept bushings?

Dunno. I got a set from Sears, that's supposed to be uniersal.
Not used it yet tho. Check with B&D.

If you were me how do you see this router getting its best use? snip

Meaningless question. I doubt seriously our uses would be anything
alike. So, nothing I say would apply.

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 2 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/