T.

Default WARNING - PHONEY EBAY E-MAIL

Fri, Jan 2, 2004, 8:59am (EST-3)
(Fred=A0the=A0Red=A0Shirt) says:
I'm impressed that you got though to eBay. I get those fake eBay and
fake PayPal emamils from password/account phishers all the time,
sometimes several in one week and I long ago gave up on reporting them
to PayPal and eBay because they both refused my email. snip

I've never had problems getting to either. Got a nice response
back from eBay (canned, of course).

Frustrating, yes, a bit, but for the Nigerians, I just keep telling
them I need $25,000 US, non-returnable, up-front, and I'll see what I
can do. Then if the e-mail me again, I ask them where the Hell my
$25,000 is. That was fun, and even got a phone number to call once.
But, now seems they don't want to play anymore. LOL

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 2 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/