Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default For those with Car ABS and ECU problems;!..

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember The Natural Philosopher
saying something like:

I suspect myself its electrochemical attack of copper due to three
things: damp, a salt, and a voltage.
And **** wire.

No. Not **** wire.

Which is the point.

Ah, right. So, you're saying that all recycled copper wire in Japan was
of the utmost purity? What a load of cock.

No, I am saying its inconceivable that corrosive agents, rather than
mere traces of other metals,. would survive re-smelting.