Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default Soldier's house foreclosed, sold to Jad Aboul-Jidin for $3,200

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:35:13 -0700 (PDT), Dave__67
wrote:

On Jun 17, 9:21*am, Ignoramus24975 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
24975.invalid wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/artic...ard-captain-ba...

Pretty juicy story. Homeowners association foreclosed and sold a
soldier's house to an "investor" Jad Aboul-Jidin for $3,200.

The real culprit seems to be the soldier's wife, who was "depressed",
did not pay dues and was ignoring mail. Supposedly the HOA checked
with DoD and received a negative reply about his deployment
status. That is, if we believe their version fo events.

Somehow by sheer accident, the house worth $300k was sold
onlyt for $3,200.

HOAs are the work of the devil.

Dave

A $300K house in a development with a HOA is only worth $3200.00 in
my opinion.

I would never, ever, buy a house with a HOA.

I beleive in PA they are limited to a lien, but I've heard other
horror stories. They tell you what color you may paint your house,
who you must hire to paint it, when you are allowed to have your car
out of the garage ( you must always park inside WITH the door closed)
and the list goes on.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.