Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default Why are schools dumping auto shop, wood shop, and metal shop?

On Jun 17, 12:34*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"AndrewVK3BFA" wrote in message

On Jun 13, 4:18 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

And that's why you've gone off on a no-facts, all-emotion, old-man's rant..
d8-)

--
Ed Huntress (another old man, but I try not to get old any faster than I
have to)

Well, yes Ed - I was in no doubt you would comprehensively demolish
any different views from those you propound - But us peasants, every
now and then, get cranky and say "Hang on - Liberal Romanticism - that
didn't work either "
I never saw any of that. Would be Nice if it twas true.... And yes, I
knew it was a RANT. Like a good rant, know and then, do I....

I cant read all your quotes - its just mind bogglingly difficult to
make sense of all that lot, let alone the sheer number of words. (And
their much Bigger words than mostly I use. Makes it a bit difficult)

But thats OK, - a national tradition here of yelling "Bull****" on an
instinctive, gut level, usually at totally inappropriate times... g

Andrew VK3BFA