Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default PAT testing. Anyone else think that sometimes, it causes damage ?

Arfa Daily wrote:

Yep, I'm sure that where we've been, you boys in the U.S. won't be far
behind, although in the case of such things as health and safety, the green
mist, the supposed hazards of lead, and belief in the dogma of global
warming (with the possible exception of Al Gore), you seem to maintain a
proud and dogged resistance to being dragged in. I wish that the people and
powers of Europe in general, and the UK in particular, had a similar point
of view ... :-(

It's time for the European pheasants to gather pitchforks and burning
torches, for an all out assult on Brussels. Don't bother to pack a
lunch, since there will be plenty of fattened pigs to roast! ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.