Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The Gulf Disaster: a geologists take

Zz Yzx wrote in
:

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:04:43 -0700, Zz Yzx
wrote:

I aplogize for forgetting the "OT" leader.

-Zz

The subject says it all, no need for an OT, IMNSHO.
I agree, (as an expert biochemist grin) that capping this firing canon
will be difficult if not impossible, and we'll have to eat oil until well
after the relief wells are finished and used to inject cement at the bottom
of the well. BPs only hope is that they can catch more of the oil fired
out of the hole by the subsurface pressure.

--
Best regards
Han