Posted to alt.home.repair
Hell Toupee[_4_] Hell Toupee[_4_] is offline

Default left hinge door, right hinge storm

On 6/17/2010 9:43 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:33 am, wrote:

If your husband can't see this, he's just being difficult. Retaliate
in any of the numerous ways open to you.

The problem is, he's the youngest of five boys, and I'm an only child.
He's much more inventive and experienced than I am.

I'm sure I'll think of something. Perhaps I'll start "forgetting"
the
sugar in his coffee.

Tell him if you can't get that door to open the way you want it, he
won't be getting *your* door to open the way he wants it.