Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default Soldier's house foreclosed, sold to Jad Aboul-Jidin for $3,200

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:37:31 -0500, Ignoramus24975

On 2010-06-17, Dave__67 wrote:
On Jun 17, 9:21?am, Ignoramus24975 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
24975.invalid wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/artic...ard-captain-ba...

Pretty juicy story. Homeowners association foreclosed and sold a
soldier's house to an "investor" Jad Aboul-Jidin for $3,200.

The real culprit seems to be the soldier's wife, who was "depressed",
did not pay dues and was ignoring mail. Supposedly the HOA checked
with DoD and received a negative reply about his deployment
status. That is, if we believe their version fo events.

Somehow by sheer accident, the house worth $300k was sold
onlyt for $3,200.

HOAs are the work of the devil.

AMEN to that

Yes that and the web sites now days. Pop ups blocked, streaming video
right and left, flashing lights, ect. what we need is an op where you
can move in blocking screens over that crap so you can read. Reminds
me of the beginning of this video with the clowns around Dave's desk.
In a couple of more years they'll have distracting stuff between the
text. Usenet servers won't be maintained and every scrap of text will
be pay per view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN-4lX0QyZc

Yep, bad drivers and now bad home owners, just kidding. And for the
rash of misunderstanding going on around here, ya know orientals are
considered bad drivers. Ok now it's my turn what is Jad Aboul-Jidin, I
tried to look it up and it shows your post for reference 0

Pretty sad when you own your house out right and the HOA sells it for
dues and they never bother to knock on the door. Her parents gave her
the house, I'd sue on the grounds that she had no idea they could do
that over fees, bet she was thinking to herself wait till hubby gets
back he'll take care of the HOA.

Talk about bad neighbors, looks like I have another one. What is the
deal with people now days? I just left a bad neighbor. This guy walks
over , surprised he didn't mail it, and hands me a copy of the county
ordinances all highlighted about the dog barking during the day and
how he's going to get them to come out and do surveillance on my
property. Couldn't come over and say that the dog is bothering him, no
has to make it like I'm being served. He's been bitching through the
other neighbor many times about other things already. What a pussy.
I'm about use up some scrap plywood and make up some vulgar virgina
and momma's boy signs for him. That or a big ****ing solid fence out
here in the middle of nowhere. He ****es me off so bad that I want to
scream PUSSY at his house every time I'm between the shop and house.

SW