Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Kevin McMurtrie[_3_] Kevin McMurtrie[_3_] is offline

Default charger schematic(s) for sla battery charging

In article ,
default wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:13:46 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

hi, after some schematics to charge 6 volt and 12 volt sla ( sealed lead
acid ) batteries.... basically dont need to charge them flat out , cause
they dont get used much, something i can leave on trickle charge for a week
or so , would be good....

any body have any or know of any links ?

http://electronicdesign.com/article/...charger-using-
a-single-trans.aspx

http://archive.electronicdesign.com/.../figure_01.gif
--