Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ladder programs for PLCs

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:33:06 -0400, syoung wrote:

On 6/15/2010 10:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Bummer. I'm in Lapeer, MI. Too far for a daily commute.

Hows the weather in Lapeer?

Gunner, formally from the UP and Grayling

Actually quite nice right now. Where in the U.P.? I co-own 40 acres with
my brother in Seney. A Seney neighbor lives in Gaylord.

Ah yes..the Seney Stretch..the worst place I ever picked to hitchhike in
Febuary.

I grew up in Hancock and Calumet, wound up in Grayling at the age of 14,
graduated from there.

Most of my family are Yoopers, many of who flocked to Detroit for the
war, but many stayed in the Copper Country.

Gunner
Gunner Asch