Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default PAT testing. Anyone else think that sometimes, it causes damage ?

"Arfa Daily"

JVC midi size hi-fi system.

I would be interested in knowing if I'm on my own on this one, or if
anybody else involved professionally in service work - or indeed anyone
who carries out PAT testing - has any similar experience, or opinions on
this.

** Why on earth would a unit like that have to be PAT tested ????

No requirement exists here in Australia for low risk items used in non
hazardous work environments to be regularly tested.

..... Phil