Posted to alt.home.repair
VM[_4_] VM[_4_] is offline

Default Small bugs in kitchen, what are they, how to remove? pic

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:00:46 -0700 (PDT), "Chris (SilverUnicorn)"
wrote:

On Jun 16, 12:52*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*G. Morgan wrote:

These things look like ants, but they're not. *They have a fat lower section
unlike an ant I've seen. *They are very tiny, and can be found only around the
kitchen sink area. *Any ideas what they are and how to kill them?

Here is the best pic I could get.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nuiyjq.jpg

Thanks

I don't know what they are, but putting them in a salad and eating them
will probably kill them.

I'm sorry, but that was really funny

We have small moth-like bugs in our kitchen that seem to get T the
grains. Not sure what they are wither, and I am not in the mood for
salad, so I will have to find another way to rid of them.

Chris

If eating them is out of the question, you could probably roll up a
$100 bill and snort them out of the air. It's a good aerobic exercise.

To the OP: They probably rode in on some kind of grain or whatever.
Check all cereal or any other loose food on your shelves.