Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] is offline

Default Bentley 100C B&W portable TV.

But I had a customer drag in a Bentley 100C the other day.
"This looks familiar." So a bit of rooting around in a closet
and I found it's brother. Customer TV makes noise, and a
barely visible white horizontal line. Mine is totally dead.

So a bit of poking about I found this: http://mycom.kr/988

Cute little set. And about as useless as tits on a nun now.

Anybody every find a manual / schematic for this thing?

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com