Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default Where's the beef? In a freezer, probably

On Jun 16, 7:55*am, wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:28 am, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"dadiOH" wrote in message

I started a thread last Sunday moaning about the fact that the local
supermarkets no longer got sides of beef and that *I couldn't get flat bone
sirloin steaks. *Lots of interesting comments, thanks.

On Monday I was browsing the web page of Publix, one of the larger local
markets. Lots of great looking photos of steaks and roasts, lots of
trumpeting about the meat quality, lots of promises of consumer
satisfaction. *Also, a "contact us" link. *So I did and asked how come I
couldn't get sirloin.

Yesterday, the local manager called me. *He said they hadn't had sirloin
since 2007 - *2007??* - but that they would start bringing it in again.