Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default OT - Decision Process: Replace Timing Belt Now or Wait?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:27:32 -0700, wrote:

My 1990 Dodge caraven with 3.0 engine served me well for about 450,000
miles. It was sad when I finally replaced it.

My wife was just telling me yesterday how her mother used to have a Dodge
Caravan until the transmission failed. She got it fixed, then it failed
again. Then she replaced the whole vehicle... with another Dodge Caravan.
The transmission failed up on that one, too - at which point she gave up
and bought something else.

cheers

Jules