Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default OT - Decision Process: Replace Timing Belt Now or Wait?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:57:56 -0400, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Actually, I believe it's snowed here twice in recorded history, but you
make a good point...

To make my point more interesting: Not keeping your car running well
could make you dead for 6 months of the year around here. :-)

:-) It'd be like that here (well, 4 months of the year anyway), if we
didn't make sure we always had food, blankets etc. in the trunk during
snow season.