Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default They're throwing stuff at Pelosi - video

Gunner Asch on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:38:51 -0700

"We supported Obama, we supported you, now 21 states are begging for money
to help us save the community," a woman screamed at Pelosi.

"You have made your point," Pelosi said in an attempt to quiet the
protesters.

An aide informed her that they are "throwing stuff."

If an aide had to inform her that "they are throwing stuff", either A,
she's not too bright, or B, they weren't throwing all that well.

Based on her record in Congress, she's not real perceptive as to the
mood of the people.

Well, she's the Queen, donchaknow!

Jim

I thought Barney Franks was the Queen?

Franks is A Queen, but Pelosi considers herself to be The Queen.

Or is it the other way around?

Reminds me of a collective I knew - there was one transgendered
queer couple, and another queer transgendered couple.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich