Posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.rec.photo.misc,uk.d-i-y,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default Rechargable batteries and information

In message , Steve Terry
writes
"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message ford.ac,
Alan Clifford writes
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Ian Jackson wrote:

snip
Noted. Thanks.
Of course, in most sets, you can't simply add a couple more batteries.
Ian

It depends on the battery case layout.
e.g. a series pair of AA can be substituted with 3 x 2/3rd AA

and C cells can be had in 2/3 3/5, etc. sizes

http://www.powerstream.com/Size.htm

I know that 'shortened' battery sizes exist, but I've never used them
myself. As they are non-standard, they are not so readily-available, and
(although I haven't checked yet), guess that they are more expensive.
--
Ian