Christian McArdle

Default Choosing location for kitchen appliances

Same here. I've spent along time planning and designing my own
kitchen. I'll probably go along to a kitchen designer anyway
(MFI or where ever) just to see if they have any good idvice
I've not thought of.

I used the MFI design service and found it very good. I sat with the
designer for a good two hours whilst we tried different configurations and
ideas on the computer. There was no element of them trying to push something
that I didn't want, but occasional useful suggestions of what might work in
the particular circumstances to solve problems that came up. He even worked
out how to get together a Belfast sink unit and door, despite these not
being officially available in the range I was buying.

Christian.