Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Decision Process: Replace Timing Belt Now or Wait?

"Larry Fishel" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 2:44 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
You must live where it never snows for real. Either that or you have a
strange definition of "fun", like breaking down when plows are passing by
every 20 minutes to bury the road shoulders in snow.

Actually, I believe it's snowed here twice in recorded history, but
you make a good point...

To make my point more interesting: Not keeping your car running well could
make you dead for 6 months of the year around here. :-)