Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
Moshe Moshe is offline

Default [troll alert] Linux Zealots Exposed. The truth behind the Linux Religion.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:43:48 -0500, ceed wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:38:05 -0500, High Plains Thumper
wrote:

The Linux Destroyer wrote:
http://tmrepository.com/about/

"Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it for help,
advice or information, can tell you that every last one of them is
infected by Linux zealots. They evangelize the Linux operating system
by trolling forums and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about
the Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows, OSX, BSD,
and their favourite enemy, Microsoft."

"The TM Repository was created as a means to take back the Internet
from these zealots. It allows members to document the predictable
rhetoric that zealots are always spouting in the form of ´trademark
slogansˇ or TM˙s. The hope is to one day silence the ´Freetardsˇ by
pointing out the lies, contradictions and hypocrisies of their
incessant, desperate trolling."

The Linux freetards are going down.

Troll crossposted to alt.os.linux.ubuntu and alt.home.repair.

There's only one troll,

...endless rant snipped

OMG, this is a complete research project! How on earth do you have time
and find inspiration for a "report" like this? Amazing and quite funny to
be honest. I read some of it. There were another gun man killing Kennedy
right, and we never really went to the moon, did we?

HPT is unemployable so he has a lot of time on his
hands.

He is COLA's official stalker in that he keeps a
database on everyone who posts there.

He's a real nut!

But very, very funny to observe, but only from a
distance because he tends to toss his own feces around.