Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default Here we go again. JVC schematics, anyone ...??

In article iyORn.58312$yA.26524@hurricane,
Arfa Daily wrote:

Why is it that no matter how many of a manufacturer's schematics you've got
in the filing cabinet and on CD, going back to the dawn of time, you've
never got the one you want, when you most need it ...

Not a new problem. As Gandalf said about Barliman Butterbur the
innkeeper, "His memory is like a lumber room - something wanted,
always buried."

--
Dave Platt AE6EO