Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Here we go again. JVC schematics, anyone ...??

Why is it that no matter how many of a manufacturer's schematics you've got
in the filing cabinet and on CD, going back to the dawn of time, you've
never got the one you want, when you most need it ...

Has anyone by any chance, got a service manual copy or schematics for a JVC
midi hifi system CA-E37 BK. I've got JVC manuals for everything they've ever
made, except of course for this one. The tuner, and the tuner display are
both completely dead. If I'm lucky, it could be a simple rail failure. Help
me to make just a little money this week, someone, please ? :-(

Arfa