Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting California Lathe

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:03:49 -0500, RBnDFW wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1790396066.html

I'm shopping for one like that now.
If it were local to DFW I'd probably go haggle over it.

Its not far from my normal work area. Maybe shipping wont eat up your
savings? Id be happy to stick it on a truck for you.

One hopes the guy has a forklift close by....

Gunner

Gunner Asch