Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default First time Sat TV Choice

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:00:15 +0100, dave wrote:

Now the analogue has been switched off, we have no problems, as I think
they have upped the power of the digital transmissions.

Yes, the power does go up at the last stage of DSO from the main
sites. Doesn't really help those that cannot see the main site
though. Most relays don't carry any digits. The first sniff of a
digital signal here will be when BBC2 analogue gets switched to a mux
about 4 weeks before the switching off of the other 3 analogue
channels.

--
Cheers
Dave.