Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default For those with Car ABS and ECU problems;!..

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:01:20 +0100, wrote:

On 14 Jun,
tony sayer wrote:

Yes that sure sez that they can fail, but that old Grundig portable
we've got built sometime on 1958 is still going .. nice tone too, 'tho
thats prolly Germanium trannies in that!..

I've still got a radio upstairs dating from the early 30s. It's a year or two
since I last used it but it was still working ok, despite having the original
electrolytics in the smoothing. Some others have been changed, and
modifications were done in the late 60s. I now wish I hadn't tried to improve
its performance then.

Is that the KW2000a?

:-)

--