Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc

Default For those with Car ABS and ECU problems;!..

In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
That's the problem. Unless you have details of the PCB design, working
it out isn't cost effective for a one off.

Yeabut just how many times does that happen compared to the more usual
run of the mill faults?. Don't think I've ever had to do anything to a
multilayer PCB...

I mention it because it has happened to me. On an aftermarket ECU I know
quite well. Offered to have a go at repairing one which had had a fairly
major fault at the ignition output and had burned some tracks on the board
- including an (some) inner one(s). Circuit diagram etc readily available.
But not the PC board design. It proved cheaper to rebuild it with a new
PCB, junking all low cost components.

--
*The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.