Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc

Default For those with Car ABS and ECU problems;!..

In article ,
Bill wrote:
Snag comes in with multi layer PCBs. Makes many repairs near impossible.

I once had a Motorola portable radio with a burn up on a 3 layer PCB.
We were so desperate for the set that I drilled out a 10mm hole through
the damage and with the aid of the exceedingly good track layout in the
manual linked every track across the hole. It worked!! Trouble was it
got nicked on the next job it went out on :-(

That's the problem. Unless you have details of the PCB design, working it
out isn't cost effective for a one off.

--
* What do they call a coffee break at the Lipton Tea Company? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.