Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default For those with Car ABS and ECU problems;!..

In article , Tim Watts
scribeth thus
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:11:46 +0100, tony sayer
wibbled:

But even silicon doesn't survive
forever.

Proof;?...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failure...of_electronics

http://soe.stanford.edu/research/pro...ch_dutton.html

It is a reasonable assertion that, above 0K, nothing escapes forever -
though some things my last longer than others.

Yes that sure sez that they can fail, but that old Grundig portable
we've got built sometime on 1958 is still going .. nice tone too, 'tho
thats prolly Germanium trannies in that!..

The old QUAD 33/303 my missus uses for her audio is 1967 vintage
original semis, caps changed and still to spec)..
--
Tony Sayer