Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Default Where can I get an old style non CARB 5-gal gasoline can?

On 2010-06-13, The Daring wrote:
I remember when toilets would flush and shower heads would flow
before some government agency got hold of them.

Ours still do, we have the good old-fashioned kind. For that matter I
have a basement full of incandescent light bulbs socked away and will
continue to use them after the "ban" on their sale goes into effect.

I refuse to let the federal scumbags dictate to me what kind of toilet I
use, what kind of shower I wash with, or what kind of light bulbs are
installed in my house. Screw 'em.

What? The light bulbs or government minions? *snicker*

TDD