Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I get an old style non CARB 5-gal gasoline can?

On 6/13/2010 8:38 PM, Rudy wrote:
in any case are the old style cans still available in canada?

Yes, they were ON SALE last week at Princess Auto..at least 3 sizes

Hum, I could go into the smuggling business. Gas cans, shower heads
and toilets that flush giant loads like my old one. I think I read
somewhere where smuggling R12 refrigerant from Mexico was a bigger
business than smuggling cocaine. What do I know, I ostensibly obey
the law, at least the ones I understand.

TDD