Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Another interesting link about America.

On Jun 13, 7:04�pm, aemeijers wrote:
George wrote:
On 6/13/2010 10:30 AM, harry wrote:
On Jun 13, 12:34 pm, "Ed �wrote:
�wrote in

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk..../thread/662a73....

We're so fortunate to have you find this stuff for us.

Nothing like that ever happens in your country? No in-bred kings
or queens
ever did funny stuff? Fact is, with 300 million people, there are
bound to
be some defective ones. I guess your willy is too sore to pull
today so
you'd rather agitate others.

Well you go out and find similar about the UK then.

Why don't you just describe what your intense hatred of the US is about
instead of an endless stream of off topic posts and asking for tit for tat?

Better yet, why doesn't he just go away? I know, I am guilty of
indulging Harry the Troll as well, but there seems to be fewer and fewer
home repair posts on here lately, and some of the regulars seem to have
wandered off in disgust. I've seen other good groups die because they
became noise groups, and I'd really hate to see that here.

--
aem sends...- Hide quoted text -

I reply to repair questions too. There are people here that don't.
These groups die when lots of advertising appears and the person that
started the group doesn't remove them.
I always mark off topic subjects OT. You don't have to reply. But
people obviously find them interesting.