Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland - Uh oh...

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:48:36 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Come on, she was out there with the express intent to be the
*youngest* to do something dangerous. It was a particularly
dangerous time of the year to be doing this. She couldn't wait
because by the time it was safER, she would no longer qualify for
being the *youngest*. You bet it's a stunt.

I guess it's all in how you define stunt.

The definition of the word is not important. The fact that she did
what she did, apparently leaving other to pay, is.

Oh - not important. You use the words then you back out. Ok - I get it.
You are just jealous because she got something out of this that you don't
get in your life. Oh well...

Sure she was after a record - what's wrong with that?

Nothing at all. Leaving others with the cleanup is.

She has not at all been proven to be leaving anyone with any cleanup.

So the fishing vessel that picked her up was just passing by??