Posted to uk.d-i-y
brass monkey brass monkey is offline

Default Gas Question (not DIY)

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , brass monkey
writes

"John" wrote in message
news:6w8Rn.42970$4w7.20324@hurricane...
I am about to have a new Combi fitted (Worcester Bosch 30cdi).

Never having CH before in 60 years, I did the same thing plus 10 rads. Now
know why I steered clear, far too expensive to run, but I have it cracked,
only use 2 rads and have the stat mobile. Another thing I wouldn't have
done
is have a 42" plasma, too expensive to run. £100 a month for gas & leccy?
Stuff that, I'm happy to stay a tightarse.

Why do you need rads when you have a 42" plasma heater ?

Dead right, a third of a kilowatt to watch garbage, and being retired it's
always on, almost.