Larry Blanchard

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

In article ,
otforme says...

Could be. I always swore I'd never be one of those PITA ex-smokers. I've got a
couple friends like that, they panic and sweep their hands through the air when
someone lights up near them, and so on. But the longer I'm off the butts, the
less I can stand being around them, and the more I feel they are ruinous, both
fiscally and physically.

I've been off of them (and my pipes) for 6-7 years now, and they're just
beginning to smell bad. But I've resisted complaining since I inflicted
the smell on others for 45 years :-).

BTW, my cardiologist said I could have a cigar once a month. I've been
doing that for the same length of time. People ask how I can do that and
not smoke more - I don't know but it doesn't seem to be a problem. In
fact, I'm probably cigar free till the weather warms up - I don't smoke
them in the house :-).

But if I make it to 80, I plan on quitting exersizing, getting out my
pipes, and puffing up a storm!

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?