Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Craftsman Tools at Ace Hardware

On Jun 10, 11:00*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Walked in to Ace Hardware yesterday and saw a display for Craftsman tools..
I don't know how extensive the collection will be, but it's good news
for anyone who's closer to an Ace than a Sears.

I have lots of Craftsman hand tools and I've only had to use their
lifetime warranty once. I've never been a fan of their power tools, but
their hand tools have never let me down.

(before you state the obvious... that one occasion was the result of me
being stupid, not a defect... but they still honored it.)

--

* -MIKE-

That puts Craftsman in a lot of smaller and rural markets that Sears
doesn't otherwise cover, except by internet.

What luck - you can buy Craftsman's latest useless gimmick, at
inflated prices, at the neighborhood Ace store.

I still like Ace but maybe a little bit less now :^}

RonB