T.

Default OT - Older Than Dirt Quiz - Part II

Thu, Jan 1, 2004, 11:46am (Silvan) says:
snip I just decided keeping track of time with digital precision is
silly. I also got far less hung up on punctuality. snip

I've met people who can't tell time, unless the clock or watch has
numbers. Probably they're the same people who can't drive a stick
shift.

I quit wearing a watch years ago. I've got a clock on the
microwave, clock on the truck radio, Mickey Mouse clock sitting on the
back of the couch, that pretty well keeps me covered.

On the few times I do carry a watch, that is what I do, carry one.
I've got a couple of pocket watches, my favorate is a Rooshian with a
hunter case, and plays music when you open the case. The watch is a
wind-up, but the musi plays with a little battery, 6 different tunes.
Cost around $50. Neat.

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 1 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/