Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why are schools dumping auto shop, wood shop, and metal shop?

Ala wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Existential Angst wrote:

I think they might have been using "wasting your IQ" as in "wasting
money",
the concern being that mebbe you would soon not have much to function
with.
Talk about counselors with a crystal ball....

Yawn. All you do is talk about people's balls.

--

I think the food replicator wason the blink again

And he's always munching on something.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.