Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Abby Sunderland - Uh oh...

J. Clarke wrote:
Nova wrote:

I'd rather see my tax dollars spent rescuing a teenager attempting to
set a would record than to pay the cost of a presidential snack:

http://americanbullmoose.com/content...send-us-a-card

So right there Barack Obama wasted about the same amount of the
taxpayers' money as it would have cost to rescue Abby Sunderland. But
that was "sporting" or something so I guess it's all right.

If the SAR guys make as much per hour as the SS agents, and the
operating cost of a plane, not counting the plane, is 100 g's an hour,
then I'm out, don't wanna pay for none of it...

--
Jack
A.C.O.R.N: For Democrats that just can't vote often enough...